- Erica Caines is a poet, writer and organizer in Baltimore and the DMV. She is an organizing committee member of the anti war coalition, the Black Alliance For Peace as well as an outreach member of the Black centered Ujima People’s Progress Party. Caines founded Liberation Through Reading in 2017 as a way to provide Black children with books that represent them and created the extension, a book club entitled Liberation Through Reading BC, to strengthen political education online and in our communities.
Writing by Erica Caines:
- Where Do We Stand?
Published -in Election 2020 & Opinion Pieces & Research Papers
- The Liberal Disingenuosness of ‘Trump’s America’
Published -in Election 2020 & Opinion Pieces
- Political Copaganda & The General Elections
Published -in Election 2020 & Organizing 101 & World Geo-Political
- Motherhood in Movement Spaces: The Material Reality of the Front Lines.
Published -in Local Organizing Updates & Organizing 101
- And What Of The Children?
Published -in Coronavirus & Organizing 101
- About Love And A Revolution
Published -in Opinion Pieces & Theory Corner
- Black-Outs, ‘Black Lives Matter’ and Black Power
Published -in Opinion Pieces & Organizing 101 & Theory Corner
- More Than A Name
Published -in Opinion Pieces